- Information that you provide for the purpose of booking a service or purchasing a product. This includes information you provide in order help us gain clarity so we can customise the service or product according to your specific personal requirements.
- Information you provide for the purpose of registering on the website
- Contact information including email address
- Mobile number
- Demographic information such as city and country
- Information about transactions carried out on this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Information that you provide for the purpose of enrolling in a course, program or workshop
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offersPHOENIX HEALING GLOBAL’S USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- https://www.phoenixhealing.global may use your personal information to;
- Assist in filtering clients for courses or programs
- Administer this website and aid with internal record keeping
- Enable your access to the website's services
- Store contact information (such as name, email, city, country) to help us to contact you and provide you with a more efficient service
- Information such as email that ensures you receive the product that you that you purchase
- Collect payments from you
- Send confirmation emails and other emails such as reminders of bookings, statements, invoices, gift vouchers and other vouchers or coupons
- Periodically send a promotional email about special offers & events and new product
- Use the information to improve our products and servicesSECURITYSECURING YOUR DATA (ALSO SEE OUR ONLINE SECURITY STATEMENT)
https://www.phoenixhealing.global will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alternation of the personal information you provide is stored on secure server providers. All information shared with https://www.phoenixhealing.global will be protected by encryption technology.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use personal information in the following ways;In order for https://www.phoenixhealing.global to have obtained your personal information you will have consented to giving your name and email through a purchase, subscription, membership or enrolment on the website or via a promotion, email, through social media or through subscribing, making a purchase or signing up in any other way to any other service either online or at a workshop and other events such as a Festivals.
If you have agreed for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and unsubscribe at the bottom of any email marketing material. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] and we will remove you from our marketing list. We assure you that will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookies help analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
At https://www.phoenixhealing.global cookies identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer’s preferences. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. In some cases, this may prevent you from accessing some functionalities of the website.CROSS-BORDERS DATA TRANSFERS
PHOENIX HEALING GLOBAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA & BLOG
By adding yourself to our various social media pages, you agree to your submissions to be shared online. You also then agree to cross-border transfer of personal information.
Any personal information that you submit for publication on our social media or website blog will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. When posting you are agreeing to such cross-border transfers of personal information
- How we collect and use information
- Purpose for which we collect, hold and use it. We do not disclose customer information
- What to do if you have a complaint about our handling of your personal information
THIS ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT OPERATES FROM JULY 4TH 2021.
https://www.phoenixhealing.global and Marjolein Tonnaer are committed to the new Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects uses, security and non-disclosure of personal information. The Commonwealth Privacy Act 1998 requires companies to comply with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs). This document describes the Privacy of Sacred Space in relation to the Act.
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend on the products and services you request from us.BROWSING THIS WEBSITE
When you visit and browse this website, we collect general information that enables us to continually evaluate and improve the performance of this website. This general information includes:
- The number of users visiting this website and the number of pages viewed
- The date, time and duration of visits
- The path taken though this websiteAPPLYING FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR MAKING A PAYMENT
We need to obtain personal information from you in order to complete your online application for our products or services, or to identify if you are paying for your products or services online.
When paying for a product or service online, we require your name, email address, phone number and payment details.
We use a recognised payment service provider to process any payments you make using this website.ENQUIRES, EMAILS & EMAIL FORMS
Information provided to us either directly or indirectly through these forms will be used for the purposes outlined above, such as to answer your enquiry or to provide the estimate requested.SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that our information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in the place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We take the protection of your personal information seriously; it is a priority for us. This is why we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Please take care to ensure you protect your personal information for example by protecting your username and passwords.EXAMPLES OF THE SECURITY MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
Personal information you provide to us via this website is encrypted as it travels between your computer and our computers. We utilise encryption protocols such as a form of secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to prevent others from accessing your personal information.
Your personal information is stored on secure data centre computer systems which are protected from unauthorised access by a combination of firewalls, secure login process, encryption and intrusion monitoring technologies.
We use only secure payment systems to process any payments for goods and services you acquire using this website. This service provider is committed to protecting your personal information on our behalf.We will never ask you to provide or confirm personal information via email. An email supporting to come from us, that does so, should be discarded, as it is likely to be an attempt to steal your personal details (referred to as ‘phishing’).
In certain circumstances we will collect and use your IP address to protect the security of our website.COMPLAINTS ABOUT HOW WE HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have a complaint about our handling of your personal information or an alleged breach of the privacy principals contained in the Privacy Act 1988, please contact us and provides us with the details of your complaint/the alleged breach, as well as any supporting evidence. You can call us on the number below (GET WHATSAPP NUMBER CONFIRMED) or write to us using the email address: Whatsapp number: ………. https://www.phoenixhealing.global/All content on https://www.phoenixhealing.global/ is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to PHOENIX HEALING NSW unless otherwise indicated, and must not be distributed, duplicated or disclosed in whole or in part, without the express written consent of PHOENIX HEALING NSW